Adult General, Addiction, and Forensic Psychiatry
(Not accepting new patients)
Dr. Edwards can provide:
- video conference contacts using the Internet or video phone (Skype, Google) in lieu of some office visits to patients previously evaluated in the office. (Insurers may not reimburse.)
- buprenorphine maintenance treatment.
Dr. Edwards does not:
- provide psychotherapy or counseling but can recommend you to another professional.
- accept new patients who are covered by Medicare or Workers Compensation.
- contract with any insurer.
For emergencies dial 911 on your telephone. Dr. Edwards does not provide emergency services. Digital communications such as phone, voice mail, text, fax, email, and video conference may not be private or secure.
14205 SE 36th Street | Suite 100 | Bellevue, Washington 98006 | 425.998.6123
Copyright© 1995-2015 H
Berryman Edwards, MD
Terms and Conditions of